We’re currently offering courses on a variety of yoga topics to suit the many interests and needs of the greater yoga community. Find your kula
- 40-hour Advanced Hands-on Adjustments with Hailey O’Hara
- 100 Advanced vinyasa training with Katyanna Ryan
- 40 hour Hindu Mythology and Sound Yoga with Katyanna Ryan and Tia Benn
- 40-hour The Science of Embodied Yoga with Dr. Carrie Watkins
- 40-hour The Upanishads, Vedas and the Bhagavad Gita with Ram Vakalanka
- 40 hour-Restorative Yoga with Tianne Allan
- 40 hour Business and Marketing for Yoga Professionals
- 40 hour-Advanced Anatomy with Dr. Carrie Watkins
- 12 hours Philosophy Group and Book Club with Katyanna Ryan
- Various Asana Intensives with Katyanna Ryan
- Sequencing Intensives with Clara Roberts-Oss
- 40-hour Pranayama Intensive
- 20 Hour Ayurvedic Remedies Course
- And more!
YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
It is an honour to serve the community and the yoga population at large by providing courses that connect individuals to the traditions of yoga and its deeply healing benefits. By allowing our participants to choose from a variety of modular courses to complete their hours, we recognize each student’s unique journey to choose their area of interest.
Yoga encompasses many vast topics that offer tools towards unity. We could spend our entire lives studying and still just barely scratch the surface. With every year of study, a new area is revealed and the practitioner’s pallet expands!
For this reason, we strive to offer courses
that will satisfy the mystic, the academic, the healer, and the anatomy lover alike. Modules range from 25-100 hours in length, and participants can finish 300 hours over the course of 12 months or take up to 3 years. We want to provide students with the best 300 hour advanced yoga trainings available.
INCLUDED IN THE 500 HOUR ADVANCED YOGA PROGRAM
We believe that theory and practice are both important components to any teacher training course. All of our modules include daily practice so that each trainee has the ability to drop into themselves and understand ,in practice, the effects of each modality . Small group sizes with access to the teachers, ensure that all learning styles can get the education that makes the most sense to them. Each module offers practice teaching, video/audio materials and a course manual to assist learning.
It is an honour to serve the community and the yoga population at large by providing courses that connect individuals to the traditions of yoga and its deeply healing benefits. By allowing our participants to choose from a variety of modular courses to complete their 500 hour yoga teacher training program, we recognize each student’s unique journey to choose their area of interest.